This creamy, delicious spread is perfect smeared over your favorite quick breads, biscuits or pancakes. Try it on waffles, bagels and ham sandwiches. The possibilities are only as limited as your imagination. It’s a simple family favorite, that also makes excellent housewarming or hostess gifts when packed into canning jars. I hope you’ll enjoy Vanilla Cream Cheese Honey Butter Spread and have an opportunity to share it with people you love!
- ½ cup softened butter
- ½ cup (4 oz) softened cream cheese
- ¼ cup raw, unfltered honey
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla
- Beat all four ingredients, together, until smooth and creamy.
- Pack into a covered container or canning jar to store.
- Keep refrigerated for storage, but it can be set out 15 - 30 minutes, before serving, if you need it to soften a little.
Vanilla Cream Cheese Honey Butter Spread is the perfect accompaniment to Easy Banana Bread. Both make excellent gifts and delectable additions to any brunch table. Enjoy!