This Giveaway is now Closed.
Congratulations, Trisha, #320!
Fragrance is powerful when it comes to creating a mood in our homes. This is never more important than when our home will be filled with family and friends. Adding to your home’s decor, the perfect fragrance can create a sense of welcome, homeyness and festivity. Gain’s Apple Mango Tango fragranced products for your home can be an inviting part of your home’s “aroma profile” over the holidays. The sweet, fruity, musky fragrance blends so well with all the other smells that waft through our homes at the holidays.
I reviewed Gain’s Fresh & Clean line back in October, when I told you about my experiences with the Original Fresh Scent. I have had the good fortune, in preparing for our A Homemade Holiday series, to review another fragrance from this quality line of products, Apple Mango Tango. Not only did I enjoy the same quality cleaning power; I had truly enjoyed the distinctive fragrance and the ability to experience it throughout our home.
I received Gain’s Apple Mango Tango High Efficiency liquid laundry detergent, fabric softener, dishwashing liquid and Febreze Fabric Refresher, to test and try so that I could complete this review. Now that I am using a high efficiency washing machine, I appreciated the opportunity to get such deep, inviting fragrance using only a small measure of detergent. The aroma of both the detergent and fabric softener fill the laundry room and hallway with each load I wash and a happy surprise, unlike the Original Fresh scent, I find that Apple Mango Tango fabric softener leaves my laundry lightly scented, even after drying. The clothes smell wonderful and the house smells great! It takes a lot of the drudgery out of chores when the smells that come from doing them leave your home fresh and inviting and your spirit uplifted.
The results were no different in the kitchen. Gain’s Apple Mango Tango dishwashing liquid, not only cleaned my dishes, it sent a pleasing scent throughout the kitchen, family room and dining room. It didn’t hurt that I had also freshened the upholstery of the sofa and chairs with Febreze Fabric refresher in the Apple Mango Tango Scent, too. I love that the fragrance is consistent through the entire house as daily chores are completed. Apple Mango Tango puts me in the mind of fall and festivities, the smells of holiday baking and the comfort of family gatherings. Those are good feelings to have as we work to be stewards of our homes and serve the ones we are blessed to love and to have love us back.
If you haven’t experienced the profound effects of fragrance on your mood and motivation, I suggest you start with Gain’s Apple Mango Tango products. I have truly enjoyed them as a part of my daily responsibilities and you can find them right now, in all your favorite grocery and discount stores!
I have some great news for all of you trying to create an awesome homemade holiday season with me! Gain is going to provide the same Apple Mango Tango product pack to a Busy-at-Home reader! The winner will receive liquid laundry detergent, liquid fabric softener, dishwashing liquid and Febreze Fabric Refresher.
You must be 18 or older and reside in the U.S. to enter. Deadline to register is midnight (CST) Sunday, December 5, 2010. Mandatory entry must be completed for any optional entries to be counted.
In a comment below, tell me what fragrance profile is your favorite for the holidays? What aromas and smells do you use to make your home feel festive and inviting? That’s it! Once this is complete, you are welcome to submit any optional entries that you choose, as well.
Additional Optional Entries:
- Like Gain on Facebook. Leave a comment below with your Facebook name to let me know you’ve done it.
- Follow Gain on Twitter. Leave a comment below with your Twitter handle to let me know you’ve done it.
- Follow Busy-at-Home on Twitter. Leave a comment with your Twitter handle letting me know you’ve done it.
- Like Busy-at-Home on Facebook. Leave a comment with your Facebook name letting me know you’ve done it.
- Follow Busy-at-Home on Google Friends Connect. You can use this link or click the join button in our right-hand sidebar. Leave a comment letting me know you’ve done it.
- Subscribe to the Busy-at-Home Newsletter with this link or in the right-hand sidebar. You will receive an email confirmation with a link that must be clicked to confirm your subscription. Once you click the email link to confirm your subscription, leave me a comment to let me know you’ve done it.
- Post this giveaway on your Facebook page. I’m entered to win an Apple Mango Tango gift set from Gain and Busy-at-Home http://busy-at-home.com//?p=5928 Leave a comment below with a link to your post.
- Tweet this giveaway. (one x daily). I’m entered to win an Apple Mango Tango gift set from @Gain and @busyathome
http://ow.ly/3aegx #giveaway #review #win Leave a comment below with a link to your tweet.