Awhile back, I shared how much the Member’s Mark 4X Probiotic Digestive Care Supplement had helped my husband with his lactose intolerance and digestive problems. Probiotics have changed the way he is able to eat and enjoy food and we feel really fortunate to have learned about them. The supplement has recently undergone a packaging redesign and has a brand new name — Simply Right Probiotic Digestive Care Supplement. It’s the same great product and as always, we can expect great prices at Sam’s Club! It’s still recommended by gastroenterologists and it still balances the digestive system, with four strains of natural, beneficial bacteria. Same great product. Fab new look!
I just received the news that there is going to be a HUGE #4XHealthier Pinterest Party that I know you will all want to participate in. The Grand Prize is a $400 Sam’s Club Gift Card!!! I know! Right? How cool is that!??! Well, it doesn’t stop there. Three additional winners will receive $100 Sam’s Club Gift Cards! Winners will be selected in a random drawing from all entries and entry is not only simple, it’s fun.
- To enter, create a Pinterest Board and name it #4XHealthier. If you need some ideas or inspiration, check out my #4XHealthier Pin Board.
- Add at least four healthier living pins to your board, like workout routines, or healthy recipes, workout shoes or smoothies. You get the idea. Be sure to add the #4XHealthier tag in the caption of each of your pins.
- Pin Simply Right Probiotic Digestive Care Supplement from the Sam’s Club website and be sure to use the same #4XHealthier tag in your caption.
- Click over to the Someday I’ll Learn Blog and add your 4XHealthier Pinterest Board’s web address to the Linky Widget at the bottom of the post. Just click the Add Your Link Button and fill in the web address, your name and email. You’ll be entered to win one of those fantastic Sam’s Club Gift Card prizes!!!
- Hurry and enter! The giveaway ends May 15, 2012 at 11:59 P.M. ET.
I am a member of the Collective Bias™ Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias™. #CBias #SocialFabric #4XHealthier. Views and opinions expressed are wholly my own and based on my personal experience with the product.