I’m sure you all remember that I have been testing Arm and Hammer’s Spinbrush Pro Clean electric toothbrush. After four weeks, using the battery operated toothbrush, I’m sold. As a matter of fact, I went out and bought these toothbrushes for every member of our family. That’s huge! We don’t just spend money on every product that comes down the pike and when we do, it needs to make long-term sense in our budget. Each brush cost us about $8 at our local Wal-Mart, about double what our manual toothbrushes cost; however, you only replace the heads, not the whole unit, and the heads are the same or less than our manual toothbrushes. Not only, does the Spin Brush Pro do a better job cleaning our teeth, I am convinced my kids are brushing more often. If I had known that an electric toothbrush was the solution to not having to badger and remind, I would have gotten them years ago. Better oral hygiene and health practices means fewer dental bills and better long term health for my family. That makes great budget sense and creates good healthy habits.
The Spinbrush Pro Clean has a dual action head that makes it much easier to get into those tough-to-brush areas and because in just one minute it can produce more brush strokes than we could likely do in a couple of hours, manually, the chance that my kids are doing a better job at keeping their teeth and mouth clean is very high. With cold and flu season approaching, I’m also excited about how easy it is to just switch out the brush head and start fresh when we need to. Because there are no cords or charging units to mess with, the brushes can easily be tossed into an overnight bag for a sleepover at a friend’s house, too. Truthfully, I haven’t found anything I DON’T like about these handy toothbrushes. I expect they will be serving up polished smiles in our house, for a long time to come.
Here’s a great chance to get some for your own family! Arm and Hammer is generously sponsoring a giveaway for a $25 VISA Gift Card. While you could use it to purchase anything, it would be a great way to get your own family started on a new healthy track with Arm and Hammer Spin Brushes of their own.
You must be 18 or over and a US resident to enter. Winner will be selected in a random drawing using random.org. Deadline to enter is midnight (CST), Sunday, September 18, 2011.
What one thing would you have done sooner with your kids, if you had realized what a difference it would make? Leave your answer in a comment below.
Optional Additional Entries:
- Like Arm and Hammer on Facebook and leave a comment to let me know you’ve done it.
- Follow Busy-at-Home on Twitter. Leave a comment letting me know you’ve done it.
- Like Busy-at-Home on Facebook. Leave a comment letting me know you’ve done it.
- Follow Busy-at-Home on Google Friends Connect by clicking the Join Button in the right-hand side bar. Leave a comment letting me know you’ve done it.
- Subscribe to the Busy-at-Home Newsletter with this link or in the right-hand sidebar. You will receive an email confirmation with a link that must be clicked to confirm your subscription. Once you click the email link to confirm your subscription, leave me a comment to let me know you’ve done it.
- Tweet this giveaway (maximum of 1x per day, please). Win a $25 VISA Gift Card and a polished smile from ARM & HAMMER @busyathome @bhg http://busy-at-home.com/polish-your-smile-with-a-spinbrush-pro-clean-and-win-a-25-visa-gift-card-bhg/ Leave a comment below with a link to your tweet.
- Post this giveaway on your Facebook page. Win a $25 VISA Gift Card and a polished smile from ARM & HAMMER and Busy-at-Home http://busy-at-home.com/polish-your-smile-with-a-spinbrush-pro-clean-and-win-a-25-visa-gift-card-bhg/ Leave a comment below with a link to your post.
This is a sponsored post for Church & Dwight Co., Inc, the maker of ARM & HAMMER branded products, who is compensating me to try different products. Get a $4.00 coupon for ARM & HAMMER Spinbrush then head over to The Switch & Save Challenge where you can enter to win $25,000.