Smoky Cheese and Bacon Dip
This dip is fantastic with sweet potato fries, spread on chicken, on crackers or as a dip for chips! This will be a hit wherever you serve it. Be ready to pass out the recipe.
- 1 (8 oz) block cream cheese, softened
- 1½ cups sour cream
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup bacon, fried and chopped
- ½ cup smoked gouda cheese, shredded and chopped
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro, minced
- 1 green onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Mix all ingredients with an electric mixer, until smooth and creamy. Transfer to serving dish, garnish with cilantro leaves and enjoy!