And the Winner Is….
#36 : Caitlin !!!
An e-mail has been sent to Caitlin. She has 48 hours to send her shipping address and then her prize will be on its way.
If I don’t hear from her in 48 hours, a new winner will be selected and the prize shipped accordingly.
I am so grateful to Sourcebooks, Inc. for donating these two titles for our Giveaway! Because of their generosity, one lucky Busy-at-Home reader will receive the Frozen Assets Cookbook Duo, written by Deborah Taylor-Hough! If you aren’t familiar with the books or freezer cooking, you’ll want to read my blog post reviews on each title, Frozen Assets and Frozen Assets: Lite and Easy.
- The giveaway will run through 11:59 pm on Sunday, March 7, 2010. Winner will be notified by email and posted to this blog on Monday, March 8, 2010.
- Winner will be selected using the random number generator at random.org. Your comment numbers will be your entries.
- You must be 18 or older to register and have a U.S. mailing address.
- Comments are moderated. Don’t panic if you don’t see yours immediately. It will show up as soon as it has been approved.
Required Entries (Note that there are 2. Be sure to complete both to be eligible.):
- Visit the Sourcebooks, Inc website and find one other book you would enjoy having from their site. Come back here and post the title and authors name in a comment.
- I love to share ideas to live abundantly on a frugal budget, but I love to get new ideas, too. The second required entry for this giveaway is to post one of the following in your second comment:
- Share a recipe that you can double or triple as you make it, so that two meals go in the freezer for the future.
- Share a list of 10 dishes from your recipe file that could be tripled for a thirty-day menu plan ( just the list, not all the recipes), and added to your freezer.
- Organize a freezer-meal co-op and in the comments, tell us how many people are in your group and what the first set of dishes you traded were.
Optional Additional Entries (If you already follow us in any of these ways, just say so in your comment. You must post a separate comment for each entry.) :
- Follow us on twitter and tweet this giveaway. (Post a comment with your twitter id, when that is done.)
- Become a Busy-at-Home fan on Facebook. (Post a comment when that is done.)
- Post a link to this giveaway on your Facebook wall and include the web address where it is listed in your comment. (Post a comment when that is done.)
- Join this site with Google Friend Connect (Use the sign-up box in the right-hand sidebar on this page.) (Post a comment when that is done.)
- Email the link to this giveaway to a friend (Be sure to cc me a copy of the email.) (Post a comment when that is done.)
Are you detecting a pattern here? –lol– You must post a comment for each entry, so that it is assigned a number. Each required and optional entry can only be submitted once, for a total of 7 possible entries. Duplicates will be deleted.