This Giveaway is now Closed.
Congratulations to our winner, #137, JD !!
I love candles! I love candles! I love candles! 🙂 I guess you already knew that, though. So, I should have said, “I ♥ Flames and Wicks!” I decorate with candles, all year round; but the brisk, cool air of fall is the natural time to fill your home with the warmth and fragrance of candles. The wonderful aromas, and the warm glowing light, give any house a cheery, welcoming, homey feel that everyone loves.
Heather, at Flames and Wicks Candles, generously sent me a package of products to review, featuring some wonderful fall and holiday scents, as well as an all time favorite that makes me feel like it’s springtime no matter the season. I reviewed a 12 oz. Interlude jar candle in the Candy Corn fragrance, 4 wonderful fragrance tarts in Lilac Blossom, a fabulous scented oil for a scent warmer that has moved to the top of my list of favorites in the fragrance Sweet Cinnamon Kisses and 4 cute sampler jar candles in Hot Cocoa, Pumpkin Spice, Holiday Spice and Banana Nut Bread.
Flames and Wicks is a family-owned business in Oklahoma. They’re candles are all hand-poured soy wax with either cotton or paper-core wicks. They sell candles in so many delicious “flavors” and have candle holders and warmers available, as well! And best of all, these candles are very reasonably priced, with their largest Interlude Jar candles selling for only $9. If you have priced high-quality, soy candles with exciting, unique fragrances, you know that is an amazing value!
I don’t have one of the Flames and Wicks warmers, yet, but I used the wonderful Sweet Cinnamon Kisses oil in a warmer I already have. I have never had it going when someone didn’t come into the house and ask if I was baking cinnamon rolls. It really DOES smell that good! I love how the whole house is infused with the delicious aroma!
At Flames and Wicks you would be hard-pressed not to be able to find the fragrance, shape and style that will fit your home’s decor and personal “homey” feel, but if for some reason you don’t see EXACTLY what you’re looking for, you can design your very own! What an awesome concept! There are over 50 scents to choose from, anything from Apple Pie Welcome to Bacon or Mulberry to Pancake Stack, and 24 possible candle colors. As if that wasn’t enough, then you can select from 11 candle or tart shapes and styles. It’s a candle lover’s dream!
Are you ready to warm up your home for the holidays? You’ll love the moods you can create with these wonderful Flames and Wicks products! If you’d like to purchase some for your own home, visit their online store and pick your favorites.
You must be 18 or older and a U.S. resident to participate. Winner will be selected by random drawing, using www.random.org and the comment numbers from your entries, below. Giveaway Deadline is midnight, Sunday, October 17. Winner will be notified by email on Monday, October 18, 2010.
Giveaway Required Entry:
Flames and Wicks has generously agreed to provide a Busy-at-Home giveaway winner a 12 oz Interlude candle in their choice of fragrance! It’s simple to enter. Just visit Flames and Wicks and pick the fragrance you would like to have if you are the winner! Leave a comment, below, telling me which one you picked.
Optional Additional Entries: (Each of these entries is optional and provides one additional chance to win. Optional entries will not be counted until the Required Entry has been completed.)
- Like Flames and Wicks on Facebook and leave this comment: I’m visiting from Busy-at-Home. Thanks for the great giveaway! Leave a comment letting me know you’ve done it.
- Follow Flames and Wicks on Twitter. Leave a comment letting me know you’ve done it.
- Follow Busy-at-Home on Twitter. Leave a comment letting me know you’ve done it.
- Like Busy-at-Home on Facebook. Leave a comment letting me know you’ve done it.
- Tweet this giveaway (can be done 1x per day) I’m entered to win a 12 oz Interlude Candle from @busyathome and @flameswicks10 http://busy-at-home.com/flames-and-wicks-candles-review-and-giveaway/ #giveaway #review #win
- Subscribe to Busy-at-Home Newsletter with this link or in the right-hand sidebar. You will receive an email confirmation with a link that must be clicked to confirm your subscription. Once you click the email link to confirm your subscription, leave me a comment to let me know you’ve done it.
I received the products listed, above, in order to conduct this review. A positive review was not required. No monetary compensation was received. As always, reviews and opinions expressed are wholly my own.