Congratulations #16, Hannah!!!
You’re the winner of the Memoria Press Curriculum Giveaway!!! Email me within 24 hours, at firstname.lastname@example.org, with your complete shipping address to claim your prize.
A big thank you to Memoria Press for their generous gift of two new curriculum products to a lucky Busy-at-Home reader! If you haven’t read my reviews of Classical Phonics: A Child’s Guide to Word Mastery and the Level One New American Cursive you’ll want to take the time to see why they would be great additions to your home library or homeschool curriculum line-up.
Our Giveaway will run until midnight on Sunday, May 2, 2010. You must be a U.S. resident and at least eighteen years old to be eligible. Winner will be selected in a random drawing using random.org. The comment numbers on your posts will be your entries.
You have several ways to enter, but the required entry must be completed for all other entries to count.
Required Entry: Visit the Memoria Press website, then come back and post in the comments another curriculum title you would be interested in having.
- Visit the Memoria Press website and sign up for their newsletter. Post a comment below and list the email address you used to register in your comment.
- Become a fan of Busy-at-home on Facebook. Post a comment below to let us know you did it and your Facebook ID. If you are already a fan, just say so in your comment.
- Join Busy-at-Home through Google Friends Connect in the right-hand sidebar. Post a comment below to let us know you joined. If you are already a member, just say so in your comment.
- Follow Busy-at-Home on Twitter. Post a comment below to let us know you are following and your Twitter ID. If you are already a follower, just say so in your comment.
- Tweet this giveaway (once per day) and post a comment with the link to your tweet and your Twitter ID.
- Subscribe to Busy-at-Home’s RSS feed. Post a comment below to let us know you subscribed. If you are already a subscriber, just say so in your comment.