Since most of you will realize this is our third project with Bodycology, it will come as no surprise that I absolutely love them! Spa treatments and exotic beauty products are simply not in our family budget, but I never feel deprived or like I’m missing out, because I was fortunate enough to discover Bodycology products back in 2009. Their fragrances rival any expensive “aromatherapy” concoction you will find on the market and they are available at a fraction of the price.
I never have to take the time to drive to some exclusive, expensive boutique or spa to experience these high quality, inexpensive body care products. It’s as simple as a trip down the health and beauty aisle at my local Wal-Mart, not to mention many other local and national chains. And whether I’m making a purchase for myself or putting together a fun gift basket for a friend, I can find a wonderful variety of products at prices I can afford. Wouldn’t they be perfect for a bridal shower or as a present for a new mom? Imagine the awesome gifts you can create! And when bargains like the current Sweet Petals special at Wal-Mart are available, it’s time to stock up for future gifts! Be sure to see if the Wal-Mart in your area is carrying it.
I received an amazing gift basket of Bodycology Sweet Petals products for this review. It is every product in the Sweet Petals Collection. The cool part is that since this same set is on special all through May at Wal-Marts across the United States, you can experience it an affordable price, too! Somehow, as I was taking this picture, I missed that the full-sized Body Cream was absent from the set. It had already been claimed and spirited away by one of our daughters, who became an instant fan of the sweet, summery scent.
What does Sweet Petals smell like? — those moments in late spring, when you know summer is just around the corner. The most fragrant flowers are blooming and berries have started to set on in the gardens, orchards and brambles. The aroma is floral and fruity, all at the same time. It lingers and uplifts your spirit as you go through your day. It’s feminine and breezy. It makes me want to wear a sundress and sandles and take a walk in an English garden. 🙂 The Bodycology website describes the fragrance as “the heavenly scent of sweet pea mingled with berries to give you a brighter spirit and positive outlook.” They are 100% correct!
My favorite things about Bodycology products?
- Affordable – It’s not a big splurge to own them. Easy on the budget, they can be an everyday luxury.
- Fragrance – There is a fragrance that can match every personality, mood and season. They are long-lasting and stay with you through the day.
- Variety – Each fragrance is available in several formats, allowing you to be able to layer the scents and accommodate many different skin care needs.
- Many of the products are perfect for conditioning and nourishing my skin with ingredients like Moisturizing Aloe Vera, Shea Butter and Vitamins E & C.
Generous beyond belief, Bodycology is once again sponsoring a fabulous giveaway, in which one very lucky Busy-at-Home reader will win the same fantastic Sweet Petals Collection Gift Basket that I had the good fortune to review. Wouldn’t you love to have this wonderfully pampering and luxurious collection for yourself? Be sure you take the time to enter, below!
You must be 18 or older and a U.S. resident to enter. The mandatory entry MUST be completed before any optional entries will be counted. Deadline to enter is midnight (CST), Sunday, May 29, 2011. The winner will be selected in a random drawing, using random.org and will be notified by email.
Fragrance is a powerful force for setting memories and mood. In a comment below, tell me your favorite scent of summertime. Do you associate it with a specific memory?
Additional Optional Entries:
- Like Bodycology on Facebook and leave a comment below with your Facebook name, letting me know you did.
- Follow Bodycology on Twitter and leave a comment below with your Twitter handle, letting me know you did.
- Post a message on Bodycology’s Facebook wall letting them know you’re visiting from Busy-at-Home and thanking them for this awesome giveaway! Leave a comment here, letting me know you’ve done it.
- Follow Busy-at-Home on Twitter. Leave a comment letting me know you’ve done it.
- Like Busy-at-Home on Facebook. Leave a comment letting me know you’ve done it.
- Follow Busy-at-Home on Google Friends Connect. Use the “Join” button in the right-hand sidebar. Leave a comment letting me know you’ve done it.
- Subscribe to the Busy-at-Home Newsletter with this link (or in the right-hand sidebar). You will receive an email confirmation with a link that must be clicked to confirm your subscription. Once you click the email link to confirm your subscription, leave me a comment to let me know you’ve done it.
- Post this giveaway on your Facebook page. Enter to win a fabulous Bodycology Sweet Petals Collection Gift Basket at Busy-at-Home! Enjoy the sweet fragrances of summer in luxurious, spa-quality body care products. http://ow.ly/4SK5J Leave a comment below with a link to your post.
- Tweet this giveaway (1x daily) : #Win a fabulously, luxurious Bodycology Sweet Petals Collection Gift Basket @mybodycology @busyathome http://ow.ly/4SK5J #giveaway Leave a comment below with a link to your tweet.
I received the complete Bodycology Sweet Petals Collection, pictured above, in order to test the products and write this review. No monetary compensation was received and a positive review was not required. As with all Busy-at-Home reviews, the views and opinions expressed are wholly my own. Bodycology will ship the giveaway prize directly to the winner at the conclusion of the giveaway.