Are you preparing a special Valentine’s dinner, at home, this year? This simple, scrumptious dessert will be an elegant finish to your celebration meal and give you plenty of time to prepare the other more involved dishes, especially if you use Lucky Leaf pie filling as the topping. Lucky Leaf is a grower-owned company committed to quality. When I’m making a recipe that calls for pie filling, I’ve learned to rely on Lucky Leaf for fresh, high-quality fruit flavor and so it was a natural choice when creating this dish. When I found out they would be able to sponsor a giveaway for Busy-at-Home readers, I couldn’t wait to share the recipe and let you in on the chance to win this great prize! Be sure to stop and enter for a chance to win Rachael Ray Bubble and Brown Square Singles Stoneware, a can of Lucky Leaf Pie Filling and a recipe card. In the meantime, add this easy recipe to the meal plan to celebrate with someone you love, this Valentine’s Day. Enjoy!
- 15 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1 (8 oz) block of cream cheese
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- juice of 1 large lemon
- 1 (8 oz) tub Cool Whip
- 1 can Lucky Leaf Pie Filling, flavor of your choice
- Crush Oreos and spread the crumbs, evenly, in the bottom of an 8x8 baking pan or divide evenly into the bottom of 6 individual ramekins or serving dishes.
- Beat the cream cheese and condensed milk, together, in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Using a mixer will be the best way to make sure it is smooth and creamy.
- Fold in the Cool Whip and lemon juice, by hand, mixing just until filling is completely incorporated.
- Spoon the filling over the crumbs in your baking dish or ramekins,
- Refrigerate three to four hours until ready to serve. Spoon pie filling over the filling in the ramekins or over individual servings that have been plated.
GIVEAWAY: To enter the giveaway for Rachael Ray Bakeware, Lucky Leaf Pie Filling and a recipe card, leave a comment on this post telling me the name of your favorite recipe to prepare for special dinners at home. Register your comment on the Rafflecopter form, below. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway