I love recipe creation challenges; and with fall turning the leaves on the trees in the front yard, and cooling the breeze coming through my open windows, my mind always turns to casseroles, comfort food and hearty fare to satisfy my family. That’s a perfect recipe genre for my #DipDipHooray recipe challenge! Have you heard about DipDip Hooray?
DipDipHooray is a fun and tasty way to bring your family together around the table enjoying a meal and then sharing some fun with Hasbro board games. You can check out the website, play the game of the week by entering UPC codes from the participating brands, enter to win a $1000 Game Night Grand Prize or Hasbro Board Games, as well as learning more about the products and collecting some interesting ketchup, chicken and Ore-Ida trivia. You’ll find out more about these great products, deals or coupons and ideas for using them creatively by following the Twitter accounts of Heinz and Tyson, liking Heinz, Tyson and Ore-Ida on Facebook and checking out Habro’s Sweepstakes page. Be sure and check out the Google+ album of my entire grocery shopping experience for the DipDipHooray products, too.
Heinz, Ore-Ida, Tyson and Hasbro are all participating in this creative campaign to help family’s reconnect and have fun spending time together. Of course, what kids don’t enjoy chicken nuggets and fries dipped in ketchup, but this week, my challenge was to use those ingredients to create a unique recipe, that takes nuggets and fries outside the usual “dip and dunk” box. 🙂 Even if you’ve never thought about using these ingredients in a recipe, you’re going to FLIP for this one and your family will ask you to make it again and again! It’s super simple to make and you can have dinner in the oven in minutes, since the prep time is so quick. Enjoy!
- 1 bag (32 oz) Tyson Chicken Nuggets
- 1 bag (26 oz) OreIda Crinkle Cut Fries
- ¼ cup Heinz Ketchup
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 green onions, diced
- 1 pkg. (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can (26 oz family-sized) cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- Cover the bottom of a 9x13 baking pan with a single layer of Tyson Chicken Nuggets.
- Sprinkle the corn and diced green onions over the nuggets.
- To make the sauce, or as my husband fondly refers to it, gravy, mix the softened cream cheese, cream of chicken soup, sour cream and Heinz Ketchup.
- Pour the sauce over the nuggets, corn and onions, spreading it out in an even layer.
- Layer the cheddar cheese over the sauce.
- Cover the cheese with a layer of OreIda Crinkle Cut Fries.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 40 minutes or until the casserole is bubbly and the fries are lightly browned and crispy.
- We served ours with a salad of mixed organic greens and my family couldn't get enough of this tasty meal. I hope you'll enjoy it, too!
A rousing game of The Game of Life zAPPed was the perfect finish to a great family evening! Hasbro has so many fun options to draw your family into an evening of fun and great memories together. With the cold winter months, just around the corner it’s a great time to stock up on games that will be hours of indoor, interactive fun for the whole family!
I am a member of the Collective Bias™ Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias™, Tyson and Heinz. As with all Busy-at-Home product reviews, the views and opinions expressed are wholly my own and based on my personal experience with the product. The recipe and photos are copyrighted originals by me. #CBias #SocialFabric