How do you make these delicious Brown Sugar Bacon Smokies? Simple!
They are going to rock your football party world and go down in history as one of the best super bowl snacks! No Super Bowl Party should be without them because they will be one of the favorite things you serve. People WILL want this recipe. We’ll just keep it our secret that they only require three ingredients and are incredibly easy to make.
Slice strips of thick-cut bacon into pieces. Wrap one piece around each little sausage and secure with a toothpick. Place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet and sprinkle with brown sugar. Bake and serve.
Oh, help! These are so DELICIOUS! Do your very best to get them all onto the serving platter, without sneaking one or two for yourself, but if you can’t, I’m with you. I completely understand. 🙂 Enjoy, Friend! This is football snacking at it’s finest.
- 52 Hillshire Farms L'il Smokies
- 13 strips Wright Brand Bacon
- 13 teaspoons (about ¼ cup) brown sugar
- Cut each strip of bacon in half, vertically. Then cut each of the halves in half, horizontally. That will give you four narrow strips of bacon from each full strip.
- Wrap each of the L'il Smokies with one of the mini bacon sections.
- Place wrapped smokies onto a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle each of the rolled smokies with ¼ teaspoon brown sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to an hour, until fat has been rendered out and bacon has crisped up.
- Serve with cheese and crackers, chips and dip and veggie trays for a fabulously delicious and simple to prepare football party spread!