It’s no secret that I LOVE Bodycology products. Bodycology is one of the most generous sponsors we’ve had here at Busy-at-Home. This is their second giveaway with us and for Blogmania they are pulling out all the stops! I received a gorgeous Christmas Gift basket filled with Brown Sugar Vanilla products in order to complete this review. A lucky Busy-at-Home reader will win the same gift basket in our Blogmania event, September 15 & 16.
Brown Sugar Vanilla products from Bodycology are my most favorite. The fragrance is sweet, homey and comfortable. It’s like being wrapped in your grandma’s favorite quilt and eating her fresh sugar cookies. The luxurious, creamy smooth products and the delicious aroma are the prefect package for a pampering, relaxing spa experience at home. There is no better way to blend comfort and luxury in one product! You won’t believe everything that is included in this beautiful Bodycology gift basket! I won’t re-review the products we have talked about in previous reviews, however I’m excited to tell you about a few new ones.
- full-size Bath and Shower Gel
- full-size Body Lotion
- full-size Body Cream – Bodycology’s Body Creams are a deep, rich moisturizing experience. The thick, smooth body cream leaves your skin feeling soft and refreshed without a heavy greasy feel. Body creams are enriched with Vitamins E & C, shea butter and aloe vera. I’m a bare-foot girl, most of the time, regardless of the season or the weather and my feet take a LOT of abuse. Bodycology body cream smooths away all the roughness and is the cool, refreshing finish to a perfect pedicure. Also, as I have gotten older, I notice my skin being much more dry in the winter months. The perfect solution for smooth, moisture-rich skin in the cold, dry seasons of the year, has been daily use of Bodycology Body Cream.
- full-size Body Spray
- full-size Antibacterial Scrubbing Hand Soap – Bodycology’s antibacterial scrubbing handsoaps contain Vitamin E, shea butter and aloe vera. They kill germs while cleaning your hands and like the foaming hand wash, leave skin smooth and moisturized. The major difference with this effective handsoap is the tiny scrubbing beads that are distributed throughout the gel. The sink in our laundry/utility room is the PERFECT spot for the scrubbing variety of Bodycology soaps. When I come in from working in the garden or flowerbeds, it provides a serious and thorough cleaning experience without drying out my skin.
- full-size Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer – Bodycology’s hand sanitizers are great to just toss in your purse and have with you wherever you go. They kill up to 99% of germs without water. There is no alcohol smell when it is applied and it allows you to moisturize your skin at the same time as sanitizing them, as it contains aloe vera. Immediately after application, I did note a slight tacky/sticky feeling. Once the hand sanitizer had completely dried there was no residue and my skin was moisturized.
- Gift Set with Sampler Sizes of Bath and Shower Gel, Body Cream and Body Mist plus a pair of warm, fuzzy, pink slipper-socks. This sampler gift set is just one example of the many different gift set packages you will be able to find from Bodycology throughout the Christmas holiday season. I look forward to picking up several every year, for gifts and some just for me. 🙂 You will find that Bodycology products are such an affordable gift option, that is received with excitement. They’re definitely a great value for the cost.
I know you’ll all want to win this fabulous gift basket and to help increase your chances for this and every prize drawing in our Blogmania Giveaway event, I am providing one more Bonus Entry as part of this Bodycology Review.
- “Like” Bodycology on Facebook and post this note on their wall. I’m visiting from Busy-at-Home http://busy-at-home.com/bodycology-brown-sugar-vanilla-gift-basket-review-giveaway/. I can’t wait for Blogmania 2010! Thanks for being a sponsor!
- BONUS ENTRIES HAVE NOW EXPIRED. Don’t miss the main event! Enter now at our main Blogmania entry page!
I received the Bodycology Christmas gift basket in order to conduct this review of the products and Bodycology will provide the same gift basket to one Blogmania winner. The views and opinions expressed are wholly my own. No payment was received to write this review.