… This Giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to #525, Sandra! I have some great news! Noritake Colorwave Bakeware is wonderful! Some even better news? – Noritake is another “A Homemade Holiday” sponsor. I had a chance over this past weekend to bake and serve with their Colorwave Bakeware and I am incredibly excited. This stoneware [...]
This Giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to #525, Sandra!
I have some great news! Noritake Colorwave Bakeware is wonderful! Some even better news? – Noritake is another “A Homemade Holiday” sponsor. I had a chance over this past weekend to bake and serve with their Colorwave Bakeware and I am incredibly excited. This stoneware from Noritake is microwave-, oven- and dishwasher- safe and it comes in great color options — blue, chocolate, graphite, green and raspberry. I received a 2-quart covered casserole, a 9½” round baker/pie plate and a 1½-quart square baker in order to conduct this review. They are lovely, with a matte raspberry finish that makes them perfect, not just for baking, but for serving. I think that may be one of my favorite things about Colorwave Bakeware — they make your food and table look so beautiful! For Thanksgiving and Christmas meal preparations, they will be excellent — oven to table or fridge to table — you won’t be disappointed, no matter how you decide to use them.
I love cooking for Thanksgiving and Christmas – anytime, actually; but especially when friends or family will enjoy a meal along with us. Every family has traditional foods and dishes that they prepare for these special holidays and we are no exception, but I also get excited to “mix it up” a little and try something new. So, I’ve been trying new side dish and salad recipes that might be a yummy addition to our (and your) holiday menus. I can’t wait to share them with you. There’ll be three new recipes, this week, all prepared in my fabulous new Noritake bakeware. Each recipe will be an individual post with its own step-by-step tutorial. I can’t wait for you to see how delicious and beautiful they look!
The best news of all is that one Busy-at-Home reader will win this same set of three Noritake Colorwave Bakeware pieces in Raspberry for their own holiday baking! Read the details below and enter the drawing.
You must be 18 or older and a U.S. resident to enter. Winner will be selected by random drawing using random.org. Deadline to enter is midnight (CST) Sunday, November 28. Mandatory entry must be completed for any optional entries to be counted.
Visit the Noritake website. Look around at their dinnerware, bakeware, drinkware and giftware. Pick something other than the Raspberry Bakeware already reviewed and tell me what would you love to have? Leave a comment below to let me know your favorite product there.
Additional Optional Entries:
- Like Noritake on Facebook. Leave a comment below with your Facebook name to let me know you’ve done it.
- Follow Noritake on Twitter. Leave a comment below with your Twitter handle to let me know you’ve done it.
- Follow Busy-at-Home on Twitter. Leave a comment with your Twitter handle letting me know you’ve done it.
- Like Busy-at-Home on Facebook. Leave a comment with your Facebook name letting me know you’ve done it.
- Follow Busy-at-Home on Google Friends Connect. You can use this link or click the join button in our right-hand sidebar. Leave a comment letting me know you’ve done it.
- Subscribe to the Busy-at-Home Newsletter with this link or in the right-hand sidebar. You will receive an email confirmation with a link that must be clicked to confirm your subscription. Once you click the email link to confirm your subscription, leave me a comment to let me know you’ve done it.
- Post this giveaway on your Facebook page. I’m entered to win a fabulous set of Noritake Colorwave Bakeware (retail value $200+) from Busy-at-Home and Noritake! http://busy-at-home.com/blog/noritake-colorwave-bakeware-review-and-giveaway-another-fabulous-a-homemade-holiday-sponsor/ Leave a comment below with a link to your post.
- Tweet this giveaway. (one x daily). I’m entered to win a fabulous set of Noritake Colorwave Bakeware (retail value $200+) from @busyathome & @NoritakeChina http://ow.ly/36vy8 Leave a comment below with a link to your tweet.
I received the three bakeware pieces pictured and described above, from Noritake, in order to test them and conduct this review. No monetary compensation was received and a positive review was not required. As always, the views and opinions expressed are wholly my own. Noritake will provide the same set of bakeware to one Busy-at-Home reader at the conclusion of our giveaway drawing.