Before the holidays, I was approached to review Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion. After visiting their website and reading about the product, I gladly accepted the opportunity. My husband has suffered with eczema on the knuckles of his hands for the last several years. They often get to the point of cracking and bleeding. The [...]
Before the holidays, I was approached to review Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion. After visiting their website and reading about the product, I gladly accepted the opportunity. My husband has suffered with eczema on the knuckles of his hands for the last several years. They often get to the point of cracking and bleeding. The patchy, scaly skin is itchy and can make him so miserable, at times. After seeing the pictures and testimonials at the Skin MD website, I was anxious for him to try the Shielding Lotion.
I never even got a chance to take a “before” picture of his hands. When the package arrived, he was so anxious, he opened and tried it before I was aware we had received it. He started experiencing relief from the itching with the first application and within a day, his knuckles were less inflamed. After using it for several weeks, now, he is a die-hard fan. His eczema has not gone away completely, but it is barely noticeable, only one small patch on one knuckle, and he has not experienced any of the discomfort or severe dryness and cracking that was a part of his every-day life, before.
I’m neither a doctor, nor a scientist, but I do know when something works. The explanation of just how is thoroughly detailed on the Skin MD website. Their explanation of what our modern environment does to our skin is magnified in my mind when I think of the machinery and stresses my husband’s hands are exposed to in his work. He has remarked several times that Skin MD was not greasy, but that it seems to form some sort of barrier over his hands, protecting them from the damage of the elements. This makes sense with the website’s explanation of how Skin MD Shielding lotion actually bonds with the skin to increase the skins ability to form a protective layer, which we are constantly stripping away with soaps and cleansers. However it works, Skin MD Shielding Lotion is exactly what we’ve been looking for to relieve the discomforts of my husband’s eczema. We realize it can’t be “cured”, however we are content with the comfort and relief of symptoms that no other product has provided. We can highly recommend this product for others seeking that same relief. So, whether you have a more serious skin condition or just need to rescue your skin from the dry winter air, check out their website and see the benefits for you and your family.
You can purchase your own wonderful Skin MD Shielding Lotion by visiting the store on their website or using the store locator on the same site to find a local retailer or pharmacy where you can pick up a bottle. Plus, Skin MD has generously offered to award a full-sized bottle of Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion to a lucky Busy-at-Home reader! Enter the giveaway, below.
You must be 18 or older and a resident of the US to enter. The mandatory entry must be completed for any other entries to count. The winner will be selected by random drawing using random.org. Deadline for entry is midnight (CST), Sunday, January 30, 2011.
Visit the Skin MD Natural website and leave a comment below describing one new thing you learned about the product or company.
Optional Additional Entries:
- Like Skin MD on Facebook. Leave a comment below to let me know you’ve done it.
- Follow Skin MD on Twitter. Leave a comment to let me know you’ve done it.
- Follow Busy-at-Home on Twitter. Leave a comment letting me know you’ve done it.
- Like Busy-at-Home on Facebook. Leave a comment letting me know you’ve done it.
- Follow Busy-at-Home on Google Friends Connect. Use the “Join” button in the right-hand sidebar. Leave a comment letting me know you’ve done it.
- Subscribe to the Busy-at-Home Newsletter with this link (or in the right-hand sidebar). You will receive an email confirmation with a link that must be clicked to confirm your subscription. Once you click the email link to confirm your subscription, leave me a comment to let me know you’ve done it.
- Post this giveaway on your Facebook page. Enter to win Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion! http://busy-at-home.com/blog/skin-naturals-md-review-and-giveaway/
Leave a comment below with a link to your post.
- Tweet this giveaway (1x daily) : Enter to win Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion @busyathome @Skin MD Natural! http://busy-at-home.com/blog/skin-naturals-md-review-and-giveaway/ #review #giveaway Leave a comment below with a link to your tweet.
I received a full-sized bottle of Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion in order to conduct this review. No monetary compensation was received and a positive review was not required. The views and opinions expressed are wholly my own.