You all remember that my family had the great pleasure, recently, of being some of the first people in the country to taste the new International Delights Iced Coffees. They were a beverage sensation that even my kids couldn’t get enough of! The great news is that in only 3 more days, you’ll be able [...]
You all remember that my family had the great pleasure, recently, of being some of the first people in the country to taste the new International Delights Iced Coffees. They were a beverage sensation that even my kids couldn’t get enough of! The great news is that in only 3 more days, you’ll be able to share some with your own family! Beginning January 15, they will be available in the dairy cases at WalMart and Sam’s Club!
It’s always fun to receive a gift, but for me it’s so incredibly fun to give one — especially if it can be totally unexpected! Collective Bias and International Delights provided me with the perfect opportunity to do just that. As my family and I were enjoying our sneak preview of International Delights #Iced Coffee, I was given the opportunity to send the same package I reviewed to another blogging friend as a surprise gift. What a kick! I waited with great anticipation and then it happened! My blogging friend, Melissa Rheinlander, posted a message on a forum board I subscribe to, saying how excited she was to have received the package and wondering who had sent it. I love surprises!
Melissa’s blog is Keeping Up With the Rheinlander’s and it’s an excellent place to read book reviews, enter giveaways and be introduced to some excellent blogs through the blog hops she hosts there. She’s a stay-at-home mom with a passion for family and taking pictures, besides being a busy blogger; and my guess is that International Delights Iced Coffees will be as welcome a treat in her home as they were in ours. I “met” Melissa through one of the blogging networks that we are members of and have been so grateful for her encouragement and support as I have built my blog and learned about writing. She is a colleague and a friend. I hope you’ll stop by Keeping Up With the Rheinlander’s blog or Facebook page and say, “Hi!” Let her know that Busy-at-Home sent you.
Now, I know you’re excited about the creamy, delicious iced coffees that International Delights will make available through your local WalMarts and Sam’s Clubs on Sunday and I can’t wait for you to try them. They’ll be a perfect refreshing treat when you just feel like relaxing and unwinding at the end of a long day or for surprising guests when you’re entertaining. I think they would be awesome additions to gift baskets of homemade cookies and pretty glassware. Who do you know that’s having a birthday or that would enjoy a delicious pick-me-up surprise? Now, you have an idea for a wonderful, frugal gift!
This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias. #CBias I received product samples in order to test them and write this review. A positive review was not required. The views and opinions expressed are wholly my own.
Since most of you will realize this is our third project with Bodycology, it will come as no surprise that I absolutely love them! Spa treatments and exotic beauty products are simply not in our family budget, but I never feel deprived or like I’m missing out, because I was fortunate enough to discover Bodycology [...]
Since most of you will realize this is our third project with Bodycology, it will come as no surprise that I absolutely love them! Spa treatments and exotic beauty products are simply not in our family budget, but I never feel deprived or like I’m missing out, because I was fortunate enough to discover Bodycology products back in 2009. Their fragrances rival any expensive “aromatherapy” concoction you will find on the market and they are available at a fraction of the price.
I never have to take the time to drive to some exclusive, expensive boutique or spa to experience these high quality, inexpensive body care products. It’s as simple as a trip down the health and beauty aisle at my local Wal-Mart, not to mention many other local and national chains. And whether I’m making a purchase for myself or putting together a fun gift basket for a friend, I can find a wonderful variety of products at prices I can afford. Wouldn’t they be perfect for a bridal shower or as a present for a new mom? Imagine the awesome gifts you can create! And when bargains like the current Sweet Petals special at Wal-Mart are available, it’s time to stock up for future gifts! Be sure to see if the Wal-Mart in your area is carrying it.
I received an amazing gift basket of Bodycology Sweet Petals products for this review. It is every product in the Sweet Petals Collection. The cool part is that since this same set is on special all through May at Wal-Marts across the United States, you can experience it an affordable price, too! Somehow, as I was taking this picture, I missed that the full-sized Body Cream was absent from the set. It had already been claimed and spirited away by one of our daughters, who became an instant fan of the sweet, summery scent.
What does Sweet Petals smell like? — those moments in late spring, when you know summer is just around the corner. The most fragrant flowers are blooming and berries have started to set on in the gardens, orchards and brambles. The aroma is floral and fruity, all at the same time. It lingers and uplifts your spirit as you go through your day. It’s feminine and breezy. It makes me want to wear a sundress and sandles and take a walk in an English garden. The Bodycology website describes the fragrance as “the heavenly scent of sweet pea mingled with berries to give you a brighter spirit and positive outlook.” They are 100% correct!
My favorite things about Bodycology products?
- Affordable – It’s not a big splurge to own them. Easy on the budget, they can be an everyday luxury.
- Fragrance – There is a fragrance that can match every personality, mood and season. They are long-lasting and stay with you through the day.
- Variety – Each fragrance is available in several formats, allowing you to be able to layer the scents and accommodate many different skin care needs.
- Many of the products are perfect for conditioning and nourishing my skin with ingredients like Moisturizing Aloe Vera, Shea Butter and Vitamins E & C.
Generous beyond belief, Bodycology is once again sponsoring a fabulous giveaway, in which one very lucky Busy-at-Home reader will win the same fantastic Sweet Petals Collection Gift Basket that I had the good fortune to review. Wouldn’t you love to have this wonderfully pampering and luxurious collection for yourself? Be sure you take the time to enter, below!
You must be 18 or older and a U.S. resident to enter. The mandatory entry MUST be completed before any optional entries will be counted. Deadline to enter is midnight (CST), Sunday, May 29, 2011. The winner will be selected in a random drawing, using random.org and will be notified by email.
Fragrance is a powerful force for setting memories and mood. In a comment below, tell me your favorite scent of summertime. Do you associate it with a specific memory?
Additional Optional Entries:
- Like Bodycology on Facebook and leave a comment below with your Facebook name, letting me know you did.
- Follow Bodycology on Twitter and leave a comment below with your Twitter handle, letting me know you did.
- Post a message on Bodycology’s Facebook wall letting them know you’re visiting from Busy-at-Home and thanking them for this awesome giveaway! Leave a comment here, letting me know you’ve done it.
- Follow Busy-at-Home on Twitter. Leave a comment letting me know you’ve done it.
- Like Busy-at-Home on Facebook. Leave a comment letting me know you’ve done it.
- Follow Busy-at-Home on Google Friends Connect. Use the “Join” button in the right-hand sidebar. Leave a comment letting me know you’ve done it.
- Subscribe to the Busy-at-Home Newsletter with this link (or in the right-hand sidebar). You will receive an email confirmation with a link that must be clicked to confirm your subscription. Once you click the email link to confirm your subscription, leave me a comment to let me know you’ve done it.
- Post this giveaway on your Facebook page. Enter to win a fabulous Bodycology Sweet Petals Collection Gift Basket at Busy-at-Home! Enjoy the sweet fragrances of summer in luxurious, spa-quality body care products. http://ow.ly/4SK5J Leave a comment below with a link to your post.
- Tweet this giveaway (1x daily) : #Win a fabulously, luxurious Bodycology Sweet Petals Collection Gift Basket @mybodycology @busyathome http://ow.ly/4SK5J #giveaway Leave a comment below with a link to your tweet.
I received the complete Bodycology Sweet Petals Collection, pictured above, in order to test the products and write this review. No monetary compensation was received and a positive review was not required. As with all Busy-at-Home reviews, the views and opinions expressed are wholly my own. Bodycology will ship the giveaway prize directly to the winner at the conclusion of the giveaway.
We have an exciting list of reviews and giveaways in the works as we approach Mother’s Day! We’re going to test some products from some of our favorite sponsors and add some new sponsors to our “family”. Be watching for our posts about testing: Boves Garlic Pasta Sauce (Did you know April is National Garlic [...]
We have an exciting list of reviews and giveaways in the works as we approach Mother’s Day! We’re going to test some products from some of our favorite sponsors and add some new sponsors to our “family”. Be watching for our posts about testing:
- Boves Garlic Pasta Sauce (Did you know April is National Garlic month?)
- Bodycology Pampering Spa Basket of Sweet Petals fragranced products
- King Arthur Flour Pizza Party package that includes a baking stone!
- Mastermind Board Game from Pressman Toys
- Mastermind Towers from Pressman Toys (so your younger kids can get in on the fun.)
- Purex Complete with Zout Stain Remover (2 winners will receive a coupon for a full-sized bottle.)
The great news? Each of these companies is also sponsoring a giveaway!!! Busy-at-Home readers will all have a chance to win these products for their own family! Check back often or subscribe to our email updates, so you won’t miss any of these great giveaways!