Grilled cheese doesn’t get better than this AND I can make 4 at a time in my NuWave oven! The bread is toasted to perfection and the cheese is creamy, gooey and delicious! Plus, if you haven’t seen my review of the NuWave oven, be sure to check out this post and enter our GIVEAWAY to win one for your own kitchen!
Grilled Cheese in the NuWave Oven
You could spice this up with your favorite mustard over the butter or a slice of ham added on top of the cheese. Use your imagination and create custom grilled sandwiches for everyone at lunchtime!
The NuWave toasts grilled cheese sandwiches to perfection. I love the butter flavor, without the greasy feel left when frying them in butter in a skillet. One of the best and easiest grilled cheese sandwiches I've ever eaten.
- 2 slices bread per sandwich
- 3 slices cheese (I used two white American & 1 yellow American) per sandwich
- Butter each slice of bread on both sides. You can just use softened butter or brush melted butter on with a pastry brush.
- Use the 4 inch rack inside your NuWave oven. Place one slice of buttered bread on the rack.
- Add the cheese slices on top of the bread.
- Cover the cheese with the second slice of buttered bread.
- Place the cover on your NuWave oven. Use full power and set the cook time for 4 minutes.
- At the end of 4 minutes, the timer will beep. Remove the oven cover, place it in the holder and using a spatula, turn your grilled cheese sandwiches, to toast the other side.
- Replace the oven cover and set the cook time for 4 more minutes.
- At the end of 4 minutes, remove the oven cover and serve your perfect grilled cheese sandwiches!
Busy-at-Home Â© 2013 All rights reserved.
If you haven’t seen my review of the NuWave oven, be sure to check out this post and enter our GIVEAWAY to win one for your own kitchen!