Sam’s Club is one of my favorite stores for stocking up on household essentials. Buying in bulk is an excellent way to save money and I’m never disappointed by the quality of the products I purchase there. Two of my favorite budget savers are the 25 lb bags of all purpose flour and 10 lb bags of flash-frozen chicken breasts. Sam’s Club is well aware of the costs and stresses involved in getting our students well equipped for college or for being on their own for the first time. Our nineteen-year-old moved into her first place, roommates and all, this past weekend; and the products in our “Back to Class pack from Sam’s Club, have already been put to good use! Sam’s Club has actually put together several fantastic care packages for the college-aged kids in your life, that will save you money and help the students have a good start on prepping for a good year with some essential “living on their own” products.
- The Back to Class Laundry Care and Cleaning Bundle includes: 1 Clorox Disinfecting Wipes Variety 4-Pack, 1 Lysol Disinfectant Spray – 3 pk., 1 – 170 oz. Tide HE Laundry Detergent, 1 – 250 sheet box Bounce Fabric Softener Sheets, 1 Swiffer Duster with 24 refills, and 1 Kleenex Cool Touch Tissues – 3 pk.
- The School Supplies Care Package includes: 1 SwissGear Laptop Daypack – Blue, 1 12-Pack of Letter Sized Sams Writing Pads, 1 14-Pack of Pilot G2 Black Retractable Gel Roller Ball pens, 1 72-Pack of Papermate Mirado Woodcase Pencils, and 1 24-Pack of Sharpie Accent Highlighters.
- The Room Organization Kit includes: components to make home organization a breeze. The eight-shelf hanging organizer is great for sweaters, hats, scarves etc., and two sets of storage drawers can slide right under the bed for easy access. The set also includes a pop-up mesh hamper for your laundry and an over-the-door shoe rack to keep shoes neatly stored and out of sight.
- The Women’s Back to Class Care Package includes: 1 TRESemmé Moisture Rich Shampoo & Conditioner Value Pack -44 oz. each, 1 52-count package Gillette Custom Plus Disposable Razors, 1 3-pack pkg of Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash – 2 are 23.6 oz. and 1 is 12 oz, a 4-pack of Degree Women Fresh Oxygen Invisible Solid Deodorants, 1 Tampax Tampons – Regular – 100 ct. + 5 ct. Tampax Pearl Trial Pack, a 4-pack of Crest Complete Whitening + Scope toothpaste, a 2-pack of TRESemmé Extra Hold Hair Spray, and a 3-pack of Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion. (This is the package our family received and it’s been a great package for “stocking her own place” ! Many of the items in the kit will last the entire year.)
- The Men’s Back to Class Care Package includes: 1 4-pack of Degree Men’s Invisible Solid Deodorant, 1 52-pack of Gillette Custom Plus Disposable Razors, 1 2-pack 18 oz Dove Men + Care Body and Face Wash with a 12 oz bonus bottle, a 4-pack Crest Pro-Health Clinical Gum Protection Toothpaste, a 2-pack of Crest Pro-Health Complete Rinse, and 1 40 oz pump bottle of Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care 2-in-1.
- The Back to Class Snack Pack includes: 24 ½-liter bottles of Nestle Bottled Spring Water, 1 30-oz. jar of Office Snax® Nugget “Gems” Pretzels, 1 16-count box Kellogg Nutri-Grain Strawberry Cereal Bars, a 22-pack of Lipton’s Cup-A-Soup, a 12-pack of Bumble Bee Tuna Lunch Kit, an 8-pack of single serving Keebler Fudge Stripes Cookies, 1 10-oz On-the-Go Canister of Emerald® Snack Nuts, and a 6-pack of Pop Secret® Popcorn.
You’ll love all the options for helping your college-age student start their year on the right foot, fully-stocked and prepared for life on their own. You’ll also love the savings you will enjoy shopping at Sam’s Club.
Sam’s Club is also sponsoring a generous GIVEAWAY for an iPhone App Enhanced Alarm Clock. To enter:
- Leave a comment on this post telling me which of the Back to Class packages you think would be the best for a student, you know, moving away to college or their own place.
- Then use the Rafflecopter form to register your entry and unlock the optional extra entries. That’s it! Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway