This giveaway is closed. And the winner is #171 – Kim!
Who wouldn’t love the total spa experience, with its body- and soul-pampering treatments, aroma therapy fragrances and relaxing atmosphere? It sounds like a dream escape from those difficult days that wear us down. In my case, with the commitment we’ve made to single-income living and a frugal budget, a dream is ALL it is. In today’s economy, I’m guessing that fits most of you, as well. Well, a day at the spa may not fit our lifestyle, but that doesn’t mean we have to forgo some of the wonderfully pampering and luxurious relaxing moments that can be experienced there.
Suave has added three new fragrances to their Naturals line, which, until now, had included seven varieties of body wash and 12 shampoo and conditioners. The new fragrances are showcased in three lovely body washes and body lotions. I recently had the great good fortune to try both the Suave Naturals Body Wash and the Suave Naturals Body Lotion in the Lavender Vanilla fragrance. It is heavenly!
I love lavender essential oil for promoting relaxation and reducing nervous tension. For me, the fragrance stimulates the feeling of crisp, clean freshness while soothing away aches and tiredness. It doesn’t really matter how the fragrance is delivered, just smelling it, begins the therapeutic effects for me.
Suave Naturals Lavender Vanilla Body Wash instantly floods the entire bathroom with the sweet fragrances of lavender and vanilla. Coupled with the warm, waterfall of the shower, this luxurious body wash created rich, Vitamin E infused lather and helped to leave my skin soft and clean while rinsing away the stresses of the day. I also liked that, unlike other brands of body wash, a slight fragrance remained on my skin, even after the shower was over.
Suave Naturals Lavender Vanilla Body Lotion has climbed to the top of my list of absolute favorites. I am VERY picky when it comes to lotion. I don’t like sticky. I don’t like a heavy, greasy film left on my skin; and I definitely want my skin to feel smooth and moisture-infused. This beautifully fragranced lotion delivers on all counts! The lotion is thick and creamy, and yet, as I smoothed it into my skin, it felt as though cool water was being absorbed into my cells. I could literally FEEL the hydration! Fabulous!
I’m absolutely sold on these new Suave Naturals Body Care products. They clean, moisturize and pamper body and soul; and they’re gentle on my budget! Depending on where you shop, you should be able to find both products for around $4 each or even less! And to help you save even more on those already affordable prices, you can visit the Suave website to register for their coupons and specials newsletter and receive a $1 coupon off a Suave Naturals Body Lotion!
Whether you are shopping for yourself or planning gifts for the upcoming holidays, Suave Naturals Body Care products are fragrant, frugal and fabulously luxurious! Create a pampering spa experience at home with these inviting products.
Suave, through Mom Spark Media, will be providing a Suave Naturals Body Wash and Body Lotion for a lucky Busy-at-Home reader! The winner will select their choice from these three fragrances: Lavender Vanilla, Wild Cherry Blossom or Mango Mandarin! What a great opportunity!
You must be 18 or older and a U.S. resident to register. You must complete the mandatory entry for any optional entries to be counted. Winner will be selected in a random drawing using random.org, at midnight on Tuesday, November 2, 2010.
(Some of you may note a change in the required entry. This was required by the sponsor and will not affect entries made prior to the change. All entries will be counted. Thanks!)
Optional Additional Entries:
- Follow Suave on Twitter Leave a comment below with your Twitter ID and letting me know you are following them.
- Visit the Suave website and register to receive the $1 coupon for Suave Naturals Body Lotion. Leave a comment letting me know you’ve done it.
- Follow Suave on Facebook and leave a comment to let me know you’ve done it.
- Follow Busy-at-Home on Twitter. Leave a comment letting me know you’ve done it.
- Like Busy-at-Home on Facebook. Leave a comment letting me know you’ve done it.
- Tweet this giveaway (can be done 1x per day) I’m entered to win Suave Naturals Body Wash and Body Lotion @suavebeauty @busyathome http://busy-at-home.com/blog/flames-and-wicks-candles-review-and-giveaway/ #giveaway #review
- Subscribe to Busy-at-Home Newsletter with this link or in the right-hand sidebar. You will receive an email confirmation with a link that must be clicked to confirm your subscription. Once you click the email link to confirm your subscription, leave me a comment to let me know you’ve done it.
I received a Suave Naturals Lavender Vanilla Body Wash and Body Lotion from Suave, through Mom Spark Media, in order to conduct this review. A positive review was not required and no monetary compensation was received. As always, the views and opinions expressed are wholly my own.