I love fragrance!!! In candles, soaps, lotions, perfume, air freshener, baking, newly mowed hay, spring rain…you get the idea. Aroma can bring back wonderful memories, relax your mind and body, energize you, or even soothe you. Fragrance in any product can be powerful and Bodycology offers us the opportunity to experience irresistible scents at affordable prices. I love their products and have used them, often, here at home and as well-received additions to gift baskets for friends and family.
As busy moms on a budget, we don’t often take the time or want to spend the money for even small luxuries for ourselves. Bodycology makes it easy and affordable to experience a little luxury in our everyday moments. Their products are as easy to find as your local Wal-Mart or other discount store and affordable on even a frugal budget. I can’t wait to introduce you to the wonderful options so you can experience them yourself.
I had the opportunity, this week to review some of the newest products Bodycology has to offer. Not only do I get to share my experience with you, but Bodycology has generously provided for a Busy-at-Home reader to receive a new Shower Gel & Foaming Bath, along with a Body Cream in the luscious Midnight Garden Fragrance. Be sure to keep reading for the exciting details of this Giveaway!
I was delighted to receive a new, longer lasting Body Mist in White Gardenia, Anti-bacterial Foaming Hand Soap in White Gardenia and Shower Gel & Foaming Bath in the Midnight Garden Fragrance. Midnight Garden happens to be my favorite Bodycology fragrance, so that was an especially welcome gift, but I wasn’t prepared for how much I would also love the other two products.
I was pleasantly surprised to find that the body mist is light and refreshing. It didn’t leave that oily residue on my skin that I have found to be so common with other body mists. It actually made my skin feel a little cooler, fresher and somewhat smooth/softened. I was curious then about the ingredients and found that it contained aloe vera to condition and hydrate the skin. The fragrance stayed with me the entire day in a very subtle way. I love that it wasn’t over-powering.
You HAVE to try the new line of anti-bacterial foaming hand soap from Bodycology. This is not just a handful of bubbly fluff. You know what I mean if you have tried some other brands. The Bodycology Foaming Hand Soap only required one pump to produce a thick and creamy lather that wasn’t overly sudsy or bubbly. It rinsed cleanly and left my hands feeling smooth and hydrated. No dry skin! That’s a huge deal for me! The room where I washed my hands still had a hint of the lingering fragrance in the air. Clean hands, soft skin, softly fragranced environment. You’d never suspect it is antibacterial. Absolutely love it!
Are you ready for a luxurious aromatherapy experience that fits your frugal budget and won’t require any extra time out of your busy schedule? Bodycology Shower Gel & Foaming Bath Wash is just what you need. Like the Hand Soap, I was delighted that this was not just some perfumed, fluffy bubbles. The lather was thick, rich, silky and luxurious. I felt clean, but it didn’t dry my skin and the fragrance was wonderful. It made those few quiet moments of my day incredibly relaxing (and too short!) - It was like a mini spa treatment, right at home.
Bodycology‘s products are available in Apple Orchard, Coconut Lime, Cucumber Melon, Clean Lemon, Sweet Petals, Midnight Garden, Vanilla Cupcake, White Gardenia, Berry Pear, Brown Sugar Vanilla, Cherry Blossom and Fresh Waters. You can purchase products individually or I have often found them packaged in attractive gift sets.
When you visit the Bodycology website you can find retailers near you who carry the products at affordable prices. Just for fun, you can answer some questions about things you enjoy and be paired with the fragrance that “fits” you best. So, if you’re ready to experience the luxury and fragrance for yourself, stop by the website and find out where you can find these inexpensive “spa like” products in your own town.
One lucky Busy-at-Home reader will receive a Midnight Garden Shower Gel & Foaming Bath Wash and a Midnight Garden Body Cream thanks to the generosity of Bodycology.
You must be 18 or older and reside in the U.S. to enter. Winner will be selected in a random drawing with random.org. Deadline for entry is midnight CST, Friday, July 9, 2010.
Required Entry: (must be completed for additional entries to count)
Visit the Bodycology website and take the Bodycology Quiz. Come back here and in the comments list the fragrance that “matches” your personal style.
Additional Entries: (Be sure you complete the required entry, so we can count any extra ones you complete.)
- Visit the Bodycology website to find a retailer in your area that carries their products. Come back here and put the name of the store in your comments. (Stores will show up on the map as little green arrows. Click one to get a store’s address.) If you don’t find a store in your area, come back here and post your zip code in a comment.
- Follow Bodycology on Twitter. (include your Twitter ID/name in your comment).
- Follow Busy-at-Home on Twitter (include your Twitter ID/name in your comment).
- Like Busy-at-Home on Facebook (include your Facebook ID/name in your comment).
- Like Bodycology on Facebook. (include your Facebook ID/name in your comment.)
- Post on Bodycology’s Facebook wall and let them know you are entering this Busy-at-Home giveaway. (Come back and leave a comment that you posted on their wall.)
- Tweet the following (one time per day) Include a link to the tweet in your comment. (Click the timestamp in your tweet and it will take you to the link.): @busyathome Review and Giveaway!! Luxurious, spa-quality products from @mybodycology! http://ow.ly/24xb3#giveaway #review
- Subscribe to Busy-at-Home email updates. (Comment that you subscribed and give the email address you used.)
- Post this Giveaway on your blog or facebook page and include the link in your comment.
- Join Busy at Home with Google Friends Connect.
- Subscribe to our RSS Feed.
- In a comment, tell where you heard about this giveaway.
I was provided the three products mentioned above to complete my review and Bodycology will ship the prizes for the Giveaway directly to the winning reader. I was not paid to provide this review. The opinions expressed are wholly my own.