You still have time, this summer, to digitize your favorite memories for FREE when you purchase specially marked 28-packs of Coke and use the code inside the wrapper to get 28 free digital prints at Walmart! I told you all about the Summer to Remember campaign with Coca-Cola and Walmart in a previous post and shared a few of my own summer memories. It’s been a fast-paced summer, full of firsts for me and the opportunity to save and share some of those great memories for free is pretty exciting. Plus, getting a 28-pack of my favorite soft drink for the price of 24, in the bargain, is just too great to pass up! That’s what they’re charging at my local Walmart!
Here are the details for you to take advantage of this great Free Digital Prints offer:
- Walmart is the only place you can purchase an exclusive Coca-Cola summer-themed 28-pack
- Redeem your 28 free 4×6 photo prints with a code from the pack
- Visit MCR.com/Walmart for even more exclusive offers
- Enter the code “WALMART” into MCR.com/walmart to receive additional free prints
- Free prints from Walmart available online through 9/30/12. All keywords expire 9/30/12
$100 Walmart Gift Card Giveaway!
One lucky Busy-at-Home reader will win a $100 Walmart Gift Card! Entering the drawing is simple.
Mandatory Entry – Follow these steps. (All optional entries will be disregarded if an Instagram photo link is not submitted.)
- Upload a picture of one of your favorite summertime memories to Instagram and tag it with the hashtag #SummertoRemember (I have a list of summer theme suggestions, below, to help you get creative.)
- Locate the link to your uploaded picture (Use a program like Followgram, to click on your picture and copy the link.) You can see my #SummertoRemember album here.
- Use the Rafflecopter Form below to submit the link to your picture and then open the additional optional entries.
- Picture of your favorite local Walmart greeter
- The Outside of your local Walmart
- Coke display at Walmart
- Family gathering with Coke
- Favorite location enjoying Coke
- Fireworks display
- Favorite summer activity
- Summer happiness moment
- Favorite summer food
- Coke Float
- Summer grilling food
- Coke memorabilia (an old Coke sign, A Coke glass)
- Swim suit
- Summer vacation
- Summer reading
- Coke fountain
- Walmart Colors (Blue and Yellow)
- Beach purchase
- No Competitive brands
- No Direct brand names (can be hot dogs, but not Oscar Mayer hot dogs)
- No Trademarked items that are not Coca-Cola or Walmart
- No Alcoholic beverages
- No Unsafe environments
- No use of Coca-Cola that is not for drinking/cooking
- No Close-up shots of children/people that do not have a direct relation to the person uploading the picture
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This post has been compensated as part of the #SummertoRemember campaign for CocaCola. As with all Busy-at-Home reviews, the views and opinions expressed are wholly my own and based on my personal experience with the product. While Busy-at-Home is solely responsible to administer the giveaway and randomly select the winner, the prize is provided, and shipped, by CocaCola.