I can’t believe another four weeks have flown by, again! I’ve been so happy with the results of using Arm and Hammer Essentials Lavender and Linen Fabric Softener Sheets to reduce static cling and soften our laundry, over that time. I grew up with the familiar yellow box and the name Arm and Hammer. As an adult, Arm and Hammer baking soda has always been in my pantry. I had no idea, when I first began my journey as an Arm and Hammer Switch and Save Mom, that this trusted brand made so many other products or how helpful they would be in my home. Just as with that familiar yellow box, I have learned that I can have confidence in, and trust, Arm and Hammer’s other products to perform exactly as they’ve promised.
Essentials fabric sheets from Arm and Hammer have flooded my laundry room with sweet lavender, infusing it into my clothes and linens, as well. I have also been able to stash them in between sheets in the linen closet and between the mattress and sheets on my bed to allow the soothing scent of lavender to freshen the bedroom and lull us into restful sleep.
If you haven’t tried the Switch and Save Challenge for your own family, yet, be sure to visit Arm and Hammer to learn about all the products available for your family, home and pets. You’ll also find tons of cleaning and household tips, as well as printable coupons to stretch your budget. I’m an Arm and Hammer mom for life. There’s no question. They make my home cleaner and fresher with products I trust and at prices I can afford.
Busy-at-Home readers have one more opportunity to enjoy the generosity of Arm and Hammer and enter to win a $25 VISA gift card!
You must be 18 or over and a US resident to enter. Winner will be selected in a random drawing using random.org. Deadline to enter is midnight (CST), Sunday, October 9, 2011.
Visit the Arm and Hammer website and choose a product you would like to try. Leave a comment below, with your answer.
Optional Additional Entries:
- Like Arm and Hammer on Facebook and leave a comment to let me know you’ve done it.
- Follow Busy-at-Home on Twitter. Leave a comment letting me know you’ve done it.
- Like Busy-at-Home on Facebook. Leave a comment letting me know you’ve done it.
- Follow Busy-at-Home on Google Friends Connect by clicking the Join Button in the right-hand side bar. Leave a comment letting me know you’ve done it.
- Subscribe to the Busy-at-Home Newsletter with this link or in the right-hand sidebar. You will receive an email confirmation with a link that must be clicked to confirm your subscription. Once you click the email link to confirm your subscription, leave me a comment to let me know you’ve done it.
- Tweet this giveaway (maximum of 1x per day, please). Win a $25 VISA Gift Card and and get tips for saving money on laundry from ARM & HAMMER @busyathome @bhg http://busy-at-home.com/i-found-40-in-my-dryer-money-saving-laundry-tips-and-a-25-giveaway-bhg-switchandsavechallenge/ Leave a comment below with a link to your tweet.
- Post this giveaway on your Facebook page. Win a $25 VISA Gift Card and get tips for saving money on laundry from ARM & HAMMER and Busy-at-Home http://busy-at-home.com/i-found-40-in-my-dryer-money-saving-laundry-tips-and-a-25-giveaway-bhg-switchandsavechallenge/ Leave a comment below with a link to your post.
This is a sponsored post for Church & Dwight Co., Inc, the maker of ARM & HAMMER branded products, who is paying me to try different products. Save $1.00 on any 2 ARM & HAMMER Essentials Fabric Softener Sheets. And then head over to The Switch & Save Challenge to keep up with all of the bloggers and enter to win $25,000.